Finance & Accounting Manager - CPA, JD, LLM
Accomplished, versatile, and motivated Accounting and Legal Professional with advanced education. Extensive experience in consulting, compliance, drafting, and research.
- Expertise in accounting and law to provide outstanding consulting and compliance services to a variety of clients and industries.
- Effective communicator with excellent client relationship management skills and ability to work collaboratively at all levels and functions in the organization.
- Exceptional analytical, research, and detail-driven problem-solving ability.
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to continuous learning in the technology environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and professionalism in demanding, deadline-focused environments where accuracy and timeliness are of paramount importance.
- Tax Consulting and Compliance
- Legal Drafting
- Financial Analysis
- Cost Savings
- Relationship Management
- Research and Analysis
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Technical Memoranda
- Cross-Functional Team Building
- Risk Management
Education & Licensure
LL.M. Taxation, University of Denver, Denver, CO
J.D., University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
B.B.A. Accounting, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Certified Public Accountant – State of Colorado
Licensed Attorney - admitted to practice law in Colorado and Texas
Professional AffiliationsMember - American Institute of CPAs
Member - Colorado Society of CPAs