Marcos has extensive operational experience having worked for a Fortune 500 construction company for over 10 years, while also serving as a Wheat Ridge firefighter simultaneously. During this time, he was exposed to the intricate processes of the special district world. Marcos started part-time at CRS in 2008 assisting with special district elections. In 2017, Marcos shifted to a full-time position with CRS, serving as a Senior Manager for many of our clients. Marcos has successfully managed water and sanitation districts and metropolitan districts. In addition to his management role, Marcos has served as an Assistant DEO for elections with more than a quarter million electors. Marcos’ diverse background has helped him grow into a trusted member of the CRS team where he brings new perspectives and ideas to our clients
- Provided leadership to a Denver construction operation that remained injury-free during his time with the company.
- Provided regional leadership to a team of 1,400 employee.
- Successfully co-managed elections with more than a quarter million eligible electors.
- Served as a Wheat Ridge firefighter.
- Assisted with securing SRF loans for water and sanitation and metropolitan district clients.
- Successfully obtained CARES ACT funding for several CRS clients.
- Preparation of annual budgets, supervision of employees, SDA Leadership Academy graduate, Water For Colorado graduates.